EquiCrown FIT Silver compression wraps provide an anti-bacterial effect in addition to consistent compression in every application. This style replaces a traditional Standing wrap and comes in front and hind sizes. These are a stock item sold in pairs, or for a single leg.
EquiCrown FIT Silver compression wraps are a good choice for horses that experience “mud fever” or dermatological conditions to the lower leg region. Bacteria found on the horse’s leg (e.g. Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA) are reduced so that the wound area can heal. This style is an excellent first stage approach to horses that have experienced cellulitis. The silver ions mitigate the ongoing risk of further infection, and the compression stimulates the circulation helping to reduce the edema.
EquiCrown® FIT wraps are used for:
- Chronic stocking up.
- Long periods of stalling.
- Post competition.
- Tendon/ Suspensory injuries.
- Pre & post-surgery application.
- Wound management.
Material Properties Of EquiCrown FIT
- No constriction
- Stretchable in the Length and Circumference
- Precise compression distribution
- Massage effect when standing or in motion
- No heat Trapping
- Sun and ointment resistant
- Can “sweat” under wrap
- Suitable for machine wash and dry (40 degrees C)